How can I add multiple data sets to my maps?
Here are the simple steps to follow to add multiple data sets:
- Log in to your Mapline account.
- Open a map you’ve already created. Or create a new map if you don’t already have one.
- At the left sidebar, click the Layers button.
- Select the data sets that you would like to appear on your map. If you need to add a new one, just click the “New Data Set” button.
- Click the “Finish” button.
In a few seconds you can view your maps showing multiple data sets.